Nowadays, if you ever want to embrace your body hair, three different tools are highly recommended out in the market. These three grooming devices perform much better in their ways to embrace your hair so well.
Through this article, you will have a transparent approach between each of the three types of hair grooming devices in terms of their ease of usage, features, and price. They all have the same goal to groom your body hair and embrace your skin but feature a different approach to reach the goal.
The design of this hair grooming device is to uproot your hair instead of cutting them out. The basic structure comes with a metallic tweezer that intends to pluck out your hair.
Reminder: You should note that these metallic tweezers plucking out your hair can cause you to experience pain.
Besides that, I can assure you that these Epilators have good longevity & can deliver you smooth skin for around 4-5 weeks. You can use the epilator on any part of your skin & its user base is primarily for women who desire smooth skin.
- It can deliver you a better long-lasting result for about 4-5 weeks, in a portable fashion.
- There aren’t any costly extra parts which you could need, unlike a trimmer.
- Its mobile design is easy to clean. It is a travel-friendly device with no mess.
- Unfortunately, while grooming with an epilator, its metallic tweezers offer you a painful
- Product cost is very high, but if you want all these benefits, this won’t be a big issue.
- The epilator is very unfriendly in terms of noise. Thus they’re very loud.
The trimmer’s design is for a different set of people looking to minimize their hair’s length & density without a painful experience. Generally, the usage of trimmers by men who seek a rugged and rough texture for their skin.
Reminder: Its regular usage can cost you thicker and harder hair soon after they grow up.
They are effortless to operate but can take a toll on your time with momentary results. After using the trimmer, I can assure you if you’re running late, the amount of time it saves, it’s remarkable!
- When you choose a trimmer, the styling of your facial hair is one of its prominent advantages.
- The trimmer has a less aggressive approach, unlike the epilator, which is a bit aggressive.
- Its multi-purpose usage makes it a better alternative.
- Regular use of the trimmer can create tiny stubble of hair, which can be very itchy & gives you red rashes on the face.
- It’s a multi-purpose gadget, but it is not convenient for the wet beard.
As we know, the trimmer delivers rough and rugged skin, but these shavers are much beneficial in providing you with a smooth and soft skin texture after its usage.
Reminder: Just like a Trimmer, the shaver also offers you thicker and harder hair soon after they are grown back.
Trimmer’s design comes with a metallic sharpened sheet covered with a thin dotted foil which offers you smooth and clean-shaven skin due to its continuous circular motion. According to your comfort and budget, it grants you three types of Shaver: Electric, Straight Edge & Cartridge.
- It helps you to remove the dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.
- It is cost-efficient with easy to dispose of metallic blades.
- It is a quick way to get a smooth skin texture with no pain. It can be a better alternative to the epilator.
- The cartridge shaver can create a happy medium with fewer errors & cuts.
- There is a probability of cuts and bruises on your skin if you aren’t careful enough while shaving.
- Each type of shaver can irritate your skin, especially for those who have sensitive skin.
- The Straight edge shavers are very dangerous to use & I don’t prefer them the most.
Difference between Epilator, Trimmer & Shaver
After a brief overview, we’ll gather all the key points and see how these differences differ from each other.
Starting with the epilator, I can say it delivers a harrowing experience after we tested it out. Initially, it gives you a rough start with pain but concludes with a smooth and soft skin texture.
Unlike trimmers, they give you an excellent experience in terms of no pain. My experience was top-notch. I could adequately manage my facial hair with no such mess around me. For some individuals, rough & rugged skin can be an issue, but it was what I expected for me.
Shaver could be an alternative for an epilator, they provide you with the same results of smooth and soft skin, but they benefit you with no pain, unlike Epilators.
It’s mechanical & yes! Epilators feature an easy solution to pluck out hair without using any wax. It is better than waxing. It has a longevity of 3-4 weeks, which gives you excellent results throughout the period.
Titanium-coated blades in the trimmer slice the hair at ease & make them friendly for you. It has a broader mouth which ensures a wide cutting area per stroke. Various features like long battery backup are there, so you don’t need to worry about recharging.
A time-taking razor tool like a shaver brings the same feature of providing smooth skin texture with a washable & adjustable function. Cartridge & Straight edge shavers are reusable with 3-4 weeks of longevity.
Epilators are pricey at their cost, making them high-cost efficient. They are costly just for a grooming device! I would instead go for an electric shaver at a low price than an Epilator.
But if you meet your budget, goals and needs, you can go for it. They are also suitable for sensitive skin.
According to the number of features and functions a trimmer provides, then it’s moderately cheap. They are low-cost efficient due to their long-lasting role. It might be possible that they are a little bit expensive but are efficient for a longer duration.
Shaver is the best in-budget grooming tool of them all. Instead of an Electric shaver, you must have seen the Cartridge shaver commonly used at our homes. They are very cheap and long-lasting. Hence, they are very efficient for daily usage.
The Epilators keep their promise to deliver you a smooth & hairless skin experience for a more extended period. In contrast, the growth of hair and texture of the skin is very rough and rugged with trimmers and shavers.
Epilators could be a good choice for women, who have sensitive skin types and are looking for smooth hairless skin, but different tools come with a different use. Shaver can be a cheaper alternative to the epilator & is a low-cost, efficient grooming device.
Trimmers are for a different set of individuals who need proper hair management and shape to their facial hair. In the end, I believe the trimmers and shavers can provide better results for your needs unless you have sensitive skin and your budget meets the cost of an Epilator.