- Benefit of Indulekha Shampoo
- Natural Constituents of Indulekha Shampoo
- Pros & Cons. of using Indulekha Shampoo
- Comparison Deck
- Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
When old ways of the Ayurvedic treatment of your body are being used in the new normal, what could be much better than that?
The Kerala-based company Indulekha has been manufacturing their popular herbal oil, which grasped our eyes & now their new addition of shampoo is naturally attracting the commoner’s eye. No matter what product it is, there is a common question in everybody’s mind of whether Indulekha shampoo meets your needs? Does it make your hair smooth and silky? Our article will guide you through this detailed review of the Indulekha Shampoo.
The claims that they made of their shampoo containing Bhringraj herb (False Daisy) to prevent hair fall & regenerate our hair & other such benefits. Without a doubt, we got this product, tested it & unlike other high brand value shampoo, there are several benefits, constituents, pros & with a few disadvantages. It promises us at certain levels, so let’s take a deep delve without any delay.
Benefit of Indulekha Shampoo
Before we further discuss its constituents & essential herbs that includes in it, we will show you how Indulekha Shampoo or Cleanser aids us with their natural herbs. After using this product, we have seen several severe changes for three weeks, unlike any other alternative shampoo. These are the vital benefit boosts of Indulekha Shampoo:
- Besides its primary ingredient ‘Bhrinraj’, there are quite a few other natural herbs including Amla, Tulsi & even Coconut oil, which has a tendency to help in preventing hair fall & promotes hair growth
- Nourishment is the key when it comes to its core benefit, and it didn’t disappoint us. We saw proper scalp cleansing with a subtle aroma of natural herbs in our three weeks of usage. It’s no joke how well they portrayed this product with no use of artificial colours.
- It shows distinct behaviour compared with other shampoos like Clean & Clear; Head & Shoulder, e.t.c. Dandruff, scalp irritation of lice, and other such hair issues & complaints you won’t notice while using Indulekha Shampoo.
- The best part of it amongst all is that there is a negligible amount of artificial colours present in the shampoo & contains only natural herbs, which help these benefits at their full potential. Let’s learn more about these constituents of Indulekha Shampoo further in the article.
Natural Constituents of Indulekha Shampoo
Indulekha has been focused, prominent about its core ingredient used in most of their products. Just like that, its Shampoo cum Cleanser effectively used ‘Bhringraj’ as the staple constituent. The ayurvedic properties of Bringraj have a long medicinal range in bringing justice to your dry, damaged hair.
They made the right choice in including other additions such as Amla; Tulsi; Rosemary; Neem, which gave a perfect upright to the product and introduces you to a set of many advantages.
|Herb (Ingredient)||Part used in the Product||Medicinal properties|
|Neem & Tulsi||Leaf||Due to its anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties. Neem is found to be helpful in scalp care.|
|Madhyantika||Leaf||If you are not familiar with this natural dyeing agent, this promotes maintaining a less itchy scalp.|
|Rosemary||Leaf Oil||Scalp related issues like head lice, cradle cap or even dandruff are cleansed by this oil due to its therapeutic properties.|
|Amla||Leaf||Amla prevents your hair tissues from being damaged & stops premature greying of your hair.|
|Bhringraj||Whole plant extract||This core ingredient has remarkable cooling properties, which we experienced in our weekly usage. It not only calms down your head but makes you feel relaxed too. It also helps in preventing hair fall.|
|Aloe vera||Leaf||Your problem of having smooth hair is finally solved, all credits to Aloe vera.|
|Preservatives||Artificial Agents||The extra preservatives used in this product makes the Indulekha shampoo’s reputation at risk. These preservatives have harmful history and are very cancerous. None of the brands should claim big while using these preservatives or parabens.|
|Surfactants||Artificial Base||It is unfortunate that a brand like Indulekha has been using this harmful mixture to use a base for their Shampoo. There can be any possibility of surfactants, either good or bad.|
Broadly, this Cleanser is vital for those who seek good care of their head using natural ayurvedic herbs. Rather than being an all in one product, it at least fixes some of our great fears in hair issues. Furthermore, proper usage needs a good process & we’ll guide you step-by-step now.
- Before you rinse your hair, thoroughly apply a small amount of Indulekha Shampoo, we noted that it shouldn’t exceed four drops as it’s more than sufficient.
- Massage it all over your scalp slowly & make sure that no such portion is left alone. This will allow Bhringraj and all other ingredients to stick and wash all the dirt & lice thoroughly wholly.
- Now finally, you can rinse your hair slowly while you massage your scalp again. This is how you can get the best results.
- Its to be noted that you need to use Indulekha Shampoo maximum for three to four times a week.
- When your hair is completely dry, apply some coconut oil to the scalp and hair.
- This will result in complete scalp care, where coconut oil does the job of removing dandruff & Indulekha shampoo, strengthening your hair follicles.
- Following these steps are essential if you want to make good use out of Indulekha shampoo.
Pros & Cons. of using Indulekha Shampoo
Pros. of Indulekha Cleanser/Shampoo:
- We can finally say that it’s a commoner’s premium product, with rich herbal ingredients.
- A Simplistic packaging with no added artificial colours, & it’s no joke!
- Each of the herbs like Amla, Neem, Bhringraj and others provides help to each other in maintaining the health of your hair.
- At a great price point, it serves you with a sufficient amount of volume. Nonetheless, it does change but at no large difference between prices.
- The significant product comes with excellent quality in a small quantity, making it worth even at small volumes.
- This helps you in preventing the breakage of hair follicles with an improvement in hair strength.
- Unlike most other brands, Indulekha hasn’t added any artificial fragrance or colour, which could be a pain in the head for some people.
Cons. of Indulekha Cleanser/Shampoo:
- It’s pretty rare for any product to have any such disadvantages; that’s why Indulekha Shampoo comes under these disadvantages just like others. A little bit of irritation is seen while using the shampoo. It can be due to the surfactants which cause it to happen. Also, there are a few other bad omens.
- Most users feel that the herbal contents in the shampoo led your hair to dry to some extent. To solve that issue, the addition of oil or conditioner is needed.
- Certain toxic additives are added to the shampoo; that is why there is particular scalp irritation resulting in dermatitis, which is a side effect of dandruff contents on your hair.
- Due to its Preservative and Surfactants, it doesn’t make up to cure complete hair fall on your scalp. This can be a turning point for Indulekha, even if they have many other good advantages.
Therefore, Indulekha Shampoo does do its job in terms of maintaining your hair, thanks to its Amla & Neem extracts. There are still some improvements that I think can make it much better than the other alternatives out there.
The addition of surfactants and preservatives are the only disadvantages that could change anyone’s opinion while choosing this product.
After reviewing and experiencing Indulekha Shampoo, we would like to compare Indulekha’s product with other competitors to see if it stands still to be the best hair fall shampoo.
This includes two of the top contenders out there in the market, Wow & Kesh-King. They both have been people’s choices for several duration. Let’s see if it proves to be worth your time.
Indulekha Shampoo vs Wow Shampoo
When we look at their core qualities, they meet at the same level in terms of natural ingredients & ayurvedic treatment of your scalp and hair follicles. There is a specific key point that makes Wow Shampoo ahead of Indulekha.
Wow Shampoo’s perfect blend of its anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals along with the essential Apple Cider Vinegar maintains a perfect scalp and healthy hair. While on the other hand, Indulekha uses Amla & Neem extracts which makes your hair strong and healthy.
They both are good contenders, but Wow Shampoo leads a bit on preventing hair fall situation & Indulekha leads in terms of affordability.
Indulekha Shampoo vs Kesh King Shampoo
Indulekha serves very well experience in terms of its quick, effective behaviour, and here it indeed is ahead of Kesh King Shampoo. As Kesh-King tends to exert a therapeutic effect by reducing hair fall and promoting hair growth, its delinquent behaviour of effectiveness makes it lack behind Indulekha Shampoo.
Due to Shikakai & other Neem, Amla essentials, I can say Indulekha is a better alternative as compared to Kesh-King Shampoo.
Highly Recommended? Price? Details?
After we have gone through everything which we can cover of this perfectly blended Indulekha Shampoo, we have no option of giving this product a bad credit. We highly recommend using and getting this product for those who want promising results from any other shampoo.
There are indeed several alternatives out there that guarantee you their so-called ‘brand value’. Although they can’t defeat the natural herbs & that too in shampoo is a plus one.
Indulekha comes in different volumes, & it doesn’t vary with considerable differences in their prices & stays at minimum differences. Due to the sale at Amazon, you can get these at low prices. But we recommend you all to be alert on online stores so that you’ll be one step ahead.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Does Indulekha Shampoo resolves the Hair Fall issue?
If you are thinking of getting a healthy scalp & hair, then this product is worthwhile. It doesn’t solve all the issues regarding hair problems, including hair growth. The contents inside this are meant to act as a support to your scalp.
It’s not about how instantly the results are to be seen, but how effective the results can be after a long term usage of Indulekha Shampoo. This product has somewhat resolved the hair fall issue, but it still doesn’t completely let the hair follicles stay strong due to its surfactants.
Otherwise, this product is effective for the smoothening of your hair. put
Do the brand claims of Indulekha Shampoo meets up to its needs?
Indulekha Shampoo’s claims of providing you with a pure ayurvedic mixture of contents in a bottle is an excellent insight into making the best product. Its nine forms of different extracts have a variety of herbal properties.
Thus the claims which Indulekha carries in their shampoo are up to the mark of your needs to an extent. So yes, they do claim precisely what you receive, but they lack in playing the role of being the best hair fall shampoo.
After usage of three to four weeks, I feel the blend of its potent herbal ingredients works perfectly together in one bottle of shampoo. Whether you are struggling with damaged hair or premature greying of your hair, this concludes to be the best herbal shampoo out there in the market.
With patient & regular use, you’ll receive outstanding results & could even let you walk out confidently with all of your hair issues resolved. Our experience turned out to be a good one with Indulekha shampoo.