What if you find all the natural essentials in a bottle without any preservatives or parabens? After using several other Hair Cleansers like Indulekha or Mamaearth, we thought, why not get this sulphate-free cleanser, and we chose Forest Essentials Bringraj and Shikakai Hair Cleanser.
Just like any other Ayurvedic essentials such as Kama Ayurveda or Indulekha, Forest Essentials is also trustworthy. Will it prove it to be better than the rest?
It has quite a long name for a Cleanser due to its impressive claims and outstanding results. Through this article, we will go through all the Benefits, Ingredients, Side effects, advantages and disadvantages of using this cleanser, even the health benefits which are essential to convey. Let’s begin with our review & see if it stand to our needs or did I choose the wrong product.
Benefits of Forest Essentials Shikakai Hair Cleanser
This is one of the few Hair Cleansers which can rejuvenate your scalp with all the essentials and provide you with a healthy & effective process. With a set of unique ingredients that we will discuss further in the review, we’ll see how perfectly this blend has been decided.
Let’s go through all the benefits of the Forest Essentials Bhringraj and Shikakai Hair Cleanser:
- The best amongst all, it controls the breakage of hair follicles & promotes hair growth unlike any other hair cleanser in the market.
- Its ayurvedic medicinal properties protect the natural oils on the scalp & cleanse your hair with the effects of Skikakai and Bhringraj.
- The moisturising behaviour of this hair cleanser results in the prevention of thinning & breakage of hair.
- This could be a positive factor for those who don’t like artificial agents and parabens. You won’t expect any artificial hazardous agents that can be harmful to you in any way.
- The packaging is simplistic and striking, a small bottle with no such irritating shape and size.
These Benefits are all due to the effective behaviour of every ingredient, which plays a role in this product. It’s crucial for you to know and realise which type of components represents what type of role. So, let see what makes Forest Essentials Bhringraj and Shikakai Hair Cleanser very beneficial.
Ingredients of Forest Essentials Bhringraj & Skikakai Hair Cleanser
This might be the best part to review through this article; the contents of Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser are one of the well-maintained blends of different oils and extracts. This is the reason why we’ll see good results and proper advantage from this product. Let’s take a deep dive into the Ingredients.
|Bhringraj||Leaf Extract||Bhringraj undoubtedly proves to be one of the best extracts out there that can promote your hair in a very effective way & nourishes your hair.|
|Coconut Milk||Liquid||To soften your hair, this is by far the best solution ever.|
|Almond Oil||Oil Extract||The goodies of omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E, & other minerals can prevent your hair from hair loss & treat damaged hair very well.|
|Skikakai||Fruit||The extract of this fruit cleanses your hair in a balanced way. This can be helpful when its natural oils come into action.|
|Kalonji Seed Oil||Oil Extract||Due to its ant-oxidant and anti-inflammatory behaviour, it helps in strengthening the hair in addition to prevent premature greying.|
|Natural Extracts||Natural Oils||Fenugreek, Castor Oil, Amla, Brihati, Liquorice extracts are so much effective and practical. They help in killing the bacteria and fungus or to treat scalp infections, with their essentials of Vitamin C promotes hair growth, respectively.|
|Wheat Protein||Liquid Form||This is highly beneficial if you want to give a shiny look to your hair follicles with healthy and strong hair.|
- Take a few drops of the Bhringraj and Shikakai Hair Cleanser, dilute it with water & place it on your scalp.
- Leave it for five to ten minutes until your scalp has soaked the essentials of the hair cleanser.
- Then massage it for two to three minutes to be perfectly distributed all over your scalp.
- Rinse it thoroughly once it’s done. You can apply it at different periods too.
Pros & Cons. of Forest Essentials Bhringraj and Shikakai Hair Cleanser
- With sturdy packaging and a pocket-size bottle, it can be applied whenever needed. With the help of all the potent natural ingredients, this can definitely guide you in getting a good hair structure.
- Due to no such artificial fragrance or agents, this smells perfectly with all the natural aroma in the product, along with a beautiful colour and texture.
- It is very easy to apply, and one will never find any difficulties to massage it regularly.
- This could be one of the best hair cleansers on the market, as it definitely prevents hair fall and smoothens the hair follicles.
- Due to its disclosure of the preservatives and other agents which are not described on the product, there could be a chance that they provide these agents.
- All these natural constituents into one bottle turn out to be quite expensive. It could vary from time to time.
My Experience & What I Think?
After using this product for a matter of a few weeks, I honestly get good results compared to Indulekha Shampoo, which shows a lot of hair fall issues. The variety of ingredients in this hair cleanser shows promising effects & I would let you suggest buying and rebuy this product for what it delivers.
Although there is a bit fluctuation in terms of its price factor, considering the advantages and benefits it provides us, this can be a good deal.
Overall this product is effective and beneficial in most of the parts. It resolves hair fall issues & promotes good hair growth. Most of it all, I love the aroma this hair cleanser provides us. This will attract you in giving the authentic organic experience from this Hair Cleanser. I recommend this product to you and anyone who would like to smoothen their hair and give them a healthy touch.